- How do I place an order? Answer: Place a 2000.00 deposit down and we will assign you a build date. The deposit is fully refundable for (60) days. After 60 days only $1500.00 is refundable.
- What kind of cabins do you build? Answer: We build custom log homes built on two platforms. Park Model RV’s (which are limited to 400 sq. ft. (not including porches) and are classified as personal property. Modular Cabins which are considered real property and require permitting through the local building dept.
- Can you live in a park model full time.? Answer: No, park models are designed for seasonal living only. However, some Tiny Home communities or RV parks do allow it.
- Do you build Tiny Homes? Answer: There is no such classification, locally or federally. However, most Tiny Homes are built onto a Park Model or Modular platform.
- How large are you cabins? Answer: The Park Models are limited to 400 sq. ft. and the modulars we currently offer go up to as large as 760 sq. ft. However, we are introducing new plans.
- How long does it take? Answer: It normally takes only 2-3 weeks to build but depending on our back log it could range from 2-5 months.
- Can I look at Models or take a plant tour? Answer: Yes, we have several models always in various stages of construction that we allow customers to view. Plant tours are by appointment only, and only on Saturdays.
- Can I obtain financing? Answer: Yes, Park Models are RV loans or Personal loans. Modulars are traditional Mortgages. * We do not offer in house financing.
- Do you have inventory to sell: Answer: Please check our website under Inventory Deals
- What States do you build for? Answer: Modulars (NC, SC, GA, TN) up to 140 Mph wind speeds. Park Models (Anywhere state in the USA).
- Can you Customize? Answer: All of our plans have customization features but it has to be a built in option. Most plans have lots of options.
- What is the warranty? Answer: (1) year manufacturers warranty + 3rd party warranties for each component of the cabin. Fro example. The HVAC is 7 years.
- Are delivery and Set-Up including in the price? Answer: NO, but these cost are very affordable and can be quoted up front. Please call with your zip code and we will be happy to quote for you.
- Can you put Park Models on a permanent foundation. Answer: Park Models are personal property so they are set-up similarly to a mobile home. Modulars can be set on a permanent foundation either, crawlspace or basement.
- Can you build a Modular to be on frame or off frame? Answer: Yes, we can build both ways. Often the site or terrain dictates this option.
- If I’m working with a Dealer, can I by directly from you. Answer: NO, you must complete the sale through your dealer, you will not get a better price by bypassing the dealer, and it’s just not cool!
- Are your cabins good for Rentals. Answer: yes, way back in 1996 when this company was formed we only sold to campgrounds, rental companies, and developers. So all of these plans are tried-and-true in the rental co. Also, call about the tax incentives that are associate with the park model RV cabins. These really help the cabin pay for itself in approx. (2) years.
- Do you do site work? Answer: No, we do not do any site work other than Delivery and Set-Up if you have contracted that with us. Up to 1.5 hours from our facility we can do skirting, decks, porches, stairs, etc. ( We price by sq. ft.). * There is a plumbing schematics on your Final floor plan. Our cabins are plug-n-play.
- What comes with your cabins? Answer: Everything unless you take something out. Meaning, appliances, HVAC, cabinets, Water heater, etc. *refer to each plans “standard options”.
- What is the insulation factor: Answer: Both or our products are extremely efficient and easy to heat and cool. The Walls are solid log inside and out. The ceiling, floors, and windows are insulated as well.
Green River Cabins Office
MONDAY - FRIDAY (9-5)
Walk- ins welcome.
PLANT TOURS SATURDAY ONLY.
Thanksgiving Hours: CLOSE: NOV 28-29. OPEN SAT 10-3
Christmas Holiday Hours: CLOSED: Dec 21 - Jan 2* *PLANT CLOSING MAY AFFECT BUILD TIME AND CABIN DELIVERIES
P | (864) 457-2444
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
A | 770 W. Frontage Rd Campobello, SC 29322
Wow, what a great 2018... all-in-all we produced (10) cabins for Pickens Co. Mile Creek park, (32) cabins for Yogi-Bear Jellystone, and we are finishing up (10) cabins for Ft. McCoy Army Base in Wisconsin. We are so grateful to those customers and their multi cabin orders!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Todd / Dean,
I would like to thank both of you for a great experience in the purchase of my log cabin. Todd was great letting me bug him with all the questions down to electric receptacles and up to the loft. The cabin was delivered in perfect condition, which given the road we live on was not very easy. We had a couple of minor issues with the cabin and I got a call from Dean and it was taken care of in a couple of days. I have had contractors over and they are all very impressed with the workmanship of the cabin. Thanks again for a great job.
It's been 5 years since we got our Green River Cabin. As you can see, it is as good today as when it was delivered. Even in the Colorado environment there is little to no shrinkage of the logs. All aspects of the construction, appliances, plumbing, electrical, and everything else is flawless.
Thank you Green River.
To Todd and all the folks at GRC,
We are extremely pleased with our new cabin, the overall quality and craftsmanship has exceeded our expectations. It was a pleasure dealing with Todd in the sales dept., he was very informative, flexible, and patient with us during the planning through completion process. We visited the factory a few times and always felt welcome as we browsed around the production line. After researching several other cabin manufacturers, we are certain we made the right decision by choosing Green River Cabins.
Integrity and flexibility, the two words that come to mind about working with Green River Cabins. Living up to responsibilities, listening to their client and trying new ideas allowed me to create a cabin that was perfect for its need. This cabin design also had never been built before. I recommend and commend that them for that.
Jon and I want to thank you for all of you time and patience and help with our cabin. We love it!!! It is just so comfortable and cozy. Anyone that has been here and seen it is amazed that it is only 400 sq.ft. I have given your info to several interested people .
Jon and Becky Hiester, ADA Ohio cabin #1113 -10/18/18